Chrysler Offering 0% Financing and $3,000 Cash Back
No regrets? That's the theme of Chrysler's "60-Day Regret-Free Purchase", where buyers who aren't happy with the car can return it within 60 days.
Don't be fooled by this one. Sure it's a vote of confidence by Chrysler, but very few people bring these cars back. A vehicle is no impulse purchase, so most likely you've already thought long and hard about it.
The other Chrysler incentives are more deserving.
Most notably, buyers can choose between 0% financing or bonus cash of up to $3,000.
The wounded auto industry (including Chrysler) has been trying to avoid boosting incentives in order to preserve profitability and brand equity, but the summer sell down season is forcing their hands.
Here's the full list of incentives, via Chrysler's press release:
Chrysler Group LLC today announced 0 percent financing on most 2010 model year Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram truck vehicles when financed through GMAC Financial Services. The incentives announced today are valid through Aug. 2, 2010.
Consumers purchasing 2010 model year Chrysler brand vehicles can choose 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, through GMAC Financial Services, Consumer Cash of up to $3,000 or the "Regret Free Purchase" pledge program.
- Consumers purchasing a 2010 model year Chrysler also are eligible for 1.9 percent financing for up to 72 months through GMAC Financial Services
- Consumers who lease a 2010 model year Chrysler 300, Chrysler 300 C or Chrysler Town & Country minivan through GMAC Financial Services are eligible for lease bonus cash of up to $2,000
Consumers who purchase most Jeep brand 2010 model year vehicles can choose 0 percent financing for 60 months, Consumer Cash of up to $4,000 or the pledge program.
- Consumers who purchase a 2010 Jeep Liberty, Jeep Grand Cherokee or Jeep Commander and finance through GMAC Financial Services are eligible for up to $1,000 in GMAC Bonus Cash
- Current Jeep owners who purchase the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee are eligible for $1,000 Bonus Cash, and attractive Jeep lease offer.
Consumers purchasing most 2010 model year Dodge brand vehicles can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, Consumer Cash of up to $3,000 or the "60-Day Test Drive" pledge program.
- Consumers who purchase Dodge Charger can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 72 months, Consumer Cash of $3,000 or the "60-Day Test Drive" pledge program
Ram Truck Brand
Consumers who purchase 2010 model year Ram Truck vehicles can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, Consumer Cash of up to $3,000 or the "60-Day Handshake" Pledge program.
- Consumers purchasing a Ram 1500 and finance through GMAC are eligible $1,000 GMAC Bonus Cash.
Chrysler Group is offering attractive lease rates on most 2010 model year vehicles.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed