Nissan Offering Some Great Lease Deals
Car leasing has made a big comeback from the days of Carmageddon. Many car companies, such as Nissan, cut back or eliminated leasing in late 2007 and 2008. Now, that's all changed.
Nissan currently has special car lease deals on nearly every model in their product line.
These special leases (below) are good deals because Nissan has not only reduced the price on which each lease is based, but also reduced the finance charge as well as boosted the lease-end residual value.
All these factors make for a lower lease price than you could ever negotiate for yourself.
Nissan's lease deals for November 2010:
- 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S CVT- $179/month, 39 months, $2449 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S automatic 4 dr sedan or hatchback - $199/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4 dr sedan- $229/month, 39 months, $2999 due at signing
- 2010 Nissan Murano 3.5 AWD SUV � $349/month, 39 months, $2999 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
New York Tri-State Residents - Important:There is a new car leasing service called Carvoy, available to NY tri-state area residents, which I recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with car dealerships. Carvoy provides pre-negotiated lease deals, calculated with taxes and all fees incuded so you know exactly what it will cost. Here is my list of Best Carvoy deals, updated each month.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed