Chrysler Offers Cash-Back, No Payments for 90 Days
With a second-half sales slowdown preying on automakers' minds, Chrysler has announced a raft of new incentives including a "No Payments for 90 Days" promotion.
This is a sweet deal for buyers of 2011 or 2012 Chryslers, Jeeps, Dodges or Ram Trucks.
As long as you finance through Ally Financial, you won't have to make payments for three months.
But the deal doesn't last long. The promotion ends September 6th.
The cash back deals, for qualified customers, include:
- 2012 Chrysler 200: $500 rebate
- 2012 Jeep Liberty: $1,000 rebate
- 2012 Dodge Avenger: $500 rebate
- 2012 Dodge Journey: $500 rebate
- 2012 Ram pickup: $500 rebate, plus an additional $1,000 Bonus Cash
- 2011 Chrysler 300 or 300C: 0% financing for 36 months or $2,000 rebate
- 2011 Dodge Charger: 0% financing for 36 months or $2,000 customer cash.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed