Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
Best Used Car Deals for July
July 10, 2014If you're in the market for a used car this summer, we've got good news -- there are a ton of great deals going on right now, many of which are continuing throughout July and beyond.
US News & World Report's Best Cars Blog has the skinny on these great deals. For instance, if you're on a budget, you'll want to see their line-up of the best used cars you can purchase right now for under $20,000. The list includes the 2012 Toyota Prius, 2011 Honda CR-V, 2012 Ford Fusion, and 2011 Nissan Frontier.
Additionally, there are a number of manufacturers that are offering financing incentives on pre-owned vehicles, some as low as 0%. These manufacturers include BMW, Chevrolet, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Volkswagen -- see below for the complete list.
As always, these deals will not last forever, so act now for the best selection and pay attention to expiration dates. Also note all these deals are on certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles.
If you're considering buying a used car, I highly recommend you use TrueCar No Haggle and CarsDirect to get the best deals.
Used Cars Under $20,000
|Vehicle||Avg. Price Paid|
|2012 Ford Fusion||$12,758-$19,024|
|2011 Nissan Frontier||$13,622-$22,809|
|2011 Honda CR-V||$14,806-$20,064|
|2012 Toyota Prius||$17,225-$18,444|
Used Car Financing Deals
|BMW||All 2011 & 2012 CPO models||1.9%||07/31/14|
|Buick||CPO Buick LaCrosse & Enclave||0%||09/02/14|
|Chevrolet||CPO Cruze, Equinox, Malibu, Volt, 2014 Impala||0%||09/02/14|
|Jaguar||Most 2009-2014 CPO models||0.9%-3.9%||24-72||07/31/14|
|Land Rover||Most 2009-2014 CPO models||0.9%-3.9%||24-60||07/31/14|
|Mercedes-Benz||Select 2010-2012 CPO models||2.99%||66-72||07/31/14|
|MINI||2011 & 2012 CPO models||1.9%||48||09/02/14|
|Toyota||Many CPO models||2.9%||60||08/04/14|
|Volkswagen||CPO CC; All Other CPO Models||0.9%; 1.99%||60||07/31/14|
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Jun 01, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Jun 01, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Jun 01, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Jun 01, 2023
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!