Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
15 Cars That Retain Their Value
November 5, 2015When purchasing a new vehicle, a lot of people don't think about how well it will retain its value years from now. However, this is something you need to pay attention to if you want to maximize savings.
Forbes recently released a list of the 15 vehicles that retained the most value over the last 3 years. At the very top of the list is the Toyota FJ Cruiser, which held on to 91.5 percent of its original value after three years. Other vehicles on the list include the Ram 3500, Subaru Impreza, and Honda Ridgeline. When buying a new car, you may want to consider these models (especially if you intend to sell the vehicle in 3 or 4 years).
I recommend you use TrueCar No Haggle and CarsDirect to quickly see the lowest prices being offered in your local area.
|Rank||Vehicle||% Original Value Retained After 3 Years|
|1||Toyota FJ Cruiser||91.5%|
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Jun 01, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Jun 01, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Jun 01, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Jun 01, 2023
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!