Honda Announces Year End Incentives
Honda has had a rough few months. While most other manufacturers managed to increase sales this year, Honda has lost a ton of market share and they need to make up for it quick!
The car maker announced new incentives this week that are good through the end of the year.
While their offerings are attractive, it's not exactly the incentives war that many analysts have been expecting.
Honda is mainly offering $0 down lease deals on most of their models - not much different than what they've been offering for the past couple of months.
It's possible they may provide bigger discounts next month, but it would be unusual since they already have expiration dates set that are good through the end of December.
Honda suffered a big setback in production due to the recent flooding in Thailand, where they have factories. This may explain why the incentives were not as large as expected.
Here are the current Honda lease deals. They are all 36 months, with $0 down, $0 security deposit, and $0 first month's payment. Good thru January 3, 2012.
- 2011 Honda Accord Coupe EX - Lease for $310/month with $0 down
- 2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX - Lease for $260/month with $0 down
- 2012 Honda Civic Sedan LX - Lease for $230/month with $0 down
- 2012 Honda Crosstour EX - Lease for $340/month with $0 down
- 2011 Honda CR-V LX - Lease for $270/month with $0 down
- 2012 Honda Odyssey LX - Lease for $350/month with $0 down
- 2012 Honda Pilot LX - Lease for $340/month with $0 down
If you're seriously considering purchasing a Honda this month, Click Here to get real-time pricing and all the current incentives in your local area.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed