Hyundai Offering Lease Deals as Low as $169/month
Hyundai has been offering attractive incentives for the past few months, and this month is no exception.
They just announced new incentives good through the end of November, and the deals are still incredible - especially considering the popularity of the vehicles.
Hyundai doesn't really need to offer such large incentives, but they're focused on grabbing market share and their plan is working perfectly.
They're currently offering special lease deals on nearly all models - some starting as low as $169/month.
In addition, they're offering up to $1,500 in bonuses if you currently own a Hyundai or a competing vehicle (again, trying to take away market share!)
Here are some of the highlights:
- 2012 Hyundai Accent - Lease $169/month for 36 months, $1,530 down
- 2011 Hyundai Azera - $1,500 bonus if you currently own a Hyundai
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra - Lease $179/month for 36 months, $1,820 down
- 2012 Hyundai Equus - Lease $739/month for 36 months, $4,260 down
- 2012 Hyundai Genesis - Lease $399/month for 36 months, $3,499 down
If you're seriously considering purchasing a Hyundai this month, Click Here to get real-time pricing and all the current incentives in your local area.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar and RydeShopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed