Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
Best Car Deals for July 2014
July 17, 2014Summer is in full swing, and so are some amazing deals on new cars right now!
US News & World Report's Best Cars Blog has details on these great deals. For instance, a number of car manufacturers are offering cash back on many models, as well as financing as low as 0% from now until the end of July, and even beyond. Plus there are some specific vehicles that are offering substantial finance savings -- as low as 0% -- and even some with cash back combined! The list includes the 2014 Nissan Altima, 2015 Mazda Mazda6, 2014 Acura MDX and 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe.
As always, make sure to use TrueCar No Haggle and CarsDirect for the best deals on any of these vehicles.
Best Financing Deals by Manufacturer
|Buick||On many models||0%-3.9% financing on many models||09/02/14|
|Cadillac||On many models||0%-3.9% financing on many models||09/02/14|
|Chevrolet||On many models||0%-3.9% financing on many models||09/02/14|
|Ford||On many models||0% financing on many models in most regions||09/02/14|
|GMC||On many models||0%-3.9% financing on many models||09/02/14|
|Honda||0.9% financing on most models||09/02/14|
|Hyundai||Bonus cash on many models||0%-2.9% financing on most models||07/31/14|
|Kia||On many models||0%-1.9% financing on most models||09/02/14|
|Mazda||0%-0.9% financing on most models||07/31/14|
|Nissan||On many models||0%, 0.9% or 1.9% financing on many models||07/31/14|
|Subaru||0%-2.9% financing on most models||07/31/14|
|Toyota||On some models||0% financing on some models||08/04/14|
|Volkswagen||0%-0.9% financing on most models||07/31/14|
Best Deals by Vehicle
|Vehicle||Financing||Term (Months)||Cash Back||MSRP||Avg. Paid||Expiration|
|2015 Honda Fit||0.9%; 1.9%||36; 60||$15,525-$20,800||$16,452-$22,163||09/02/14|
|2014 Subaru Legacy||0.9%||$20,295-$28,895||$19,835-$27,671||07/31/14|
|2015 Mazda Mazda6||0%||60||$21,190-$29,895||$21,266-$29,470||07/31/14|
|2015 Hyundai Sonata||2.9%||60||$500||$21,150-$28,575||$21,669-$28,549||07/31/14|
|2014 Nissan Altima||0%||60||Up to $1,500||$22,170-$30,820||$22,136-$30,277||07/31/14|
|2015 Kia Optima||0.9%; 1.9%||60; 72||$21,650-$35,500||$22,148-$33,956||09/02/14|
|2014 Volkswagen Tiguan||0.9%||60||$1,000 reward card||$23,305-$38,835||$22,489-$37,717||07/31/14|
|2014 Ford Flex||0%||$500 or up to $2,000 cash back||$29,015 - $42,375||$28,547 - $41,238||09/02/14|
|2014 Cadillac ATS||0.9%||60||$33,065-$48,195||$32,662-$46,917||09/02/14|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class||2.99%||72||$37,900-$39,900||$37,604-$39,475||07/31/14|
|2014 Acura MDX||0.9%||60||$42,290-$56,505||$41,169-$55,238||09/02/14|
|2014 BMW i3||2.99%||36||$41,350-$45,200||$41,980-$45,801||07/31/14|
|2015 Chevrolet Tahoe||2.9%||60||$44,895-$62,000||$43,848-$59,789||09/02/14|
|2015 GMC Acadia||3.9%||60||$33,975-$49,440||N/A||09/02/14|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Select Vehicle to Get Local Pricing
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Best 0% Finance Deals April 2023 Mar 30, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Mar 30, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Mar 30, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Mar 30, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!