Honda Lease Deals as Low as $149/month
Honda has announced some great financing and lease deals for January and February.
Special deals are available for almost all 2011 Honda vehicles, with the noted exception of the Odyssey minivan.
The deals do not include cash back rebates (Honda frowns on this since it lowers residual values), but their lease rates are very attractive while their financing rates are as low as 0.9% for up to 60 months.
The deals last until the end of February, so you have time to shop around and compare prices.
Special Honda Financing Deals
- Honda Civic - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Accord - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda CR-V - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Element - 1.9% for up to 36 months, or 2.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Insight - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Pilot - 0.9% for up to 36 months, or 1.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Fit - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Civic LX Sedan - $200/month, $0 first month, $0 down, $0 security deposit, or $149/month, $1999 due at signing
- Honda Accord LX Sedan - $199/month, $1399 due at signing, or $270/month, $0 due at signing
- Honda Accord LX-S Coupe - $199/month, $3499 due at signing, or $300/month, $0 due at signing
- Honda CR-V 2WD LX - $219/month, $1999 due at signing, or $270/month, $0 due at sigining
- Honda CR-V 4WD LX - $280/month, $0 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, Edmunds Price Promise, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed