Best Labor Day Deals on 2010 Models
That's because manufacturers offload previous model-year inventory in preparation for the next model-year units heading to dealer lots.
To help point out the best deals, here's a list of 10 of the best remaining cash and loan incentives.
(Cash-back incentives are manufacturer incentives, a form of regularly advertised offers. Dealer incentives are known as factory-to-dealer incentives, a type of stimulus given directly to dealers to move vehicles. These incentives typically aren't advertised to the consumer, so it's important to do your research.)
- 2010 Grand Cherokee: $5,500 cash back ($1,500 dealer incentive) or 0% APR (up to 72 months) plus $1,000 cash back
- 2010 Chevrolet HHR: $4,000 cash back (up to $5,000 dealer incentive) or 0% APR (up to 60 months)
- 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt, Malibu: $3,000 cash back (up to $5,000 dealer incentive) or 0% APR (up to 60 months)
- 2010 Chevrolet Impala: $4,000 cash back (up to $5,000 dealer incentive) or 0% APR (up to 72 months)
- 2010 Nissan Altima Hybrid: $4,500 cash back or 0% APR (up to 60 months)
- 2010 BMW 650i: $12,500 dealer incentive and 0.9% APR (up to 72 months)
- 2010 BMW 5 Series (includes M5): $4,500-$7,000 dealer incentive and 0.9% APR (up to 60 months)
- 2010 Infiniti FX35, FX50: $4,000-$7,000 dealer incentive, 0.9% APR (up to 60 months)
- 2010 Lincoln Navigator: $3,500 cash back ($6,000 dealer incentive) or 0% APR plus $1,000 cash back for 36 months
- 2010 Volvo XC70: $2,000-$5,000 dealer incentive and 0% APR 72 months
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid