Nissan Offering Some Great Lease Deals
Nissan currently has special car lease deals on nearly every model in their product line.
These special leases (below) are good deals because Nissan has not only reduced the price on which each lease is based, but also reduced the finance charge as well as boosted the lease-end residual value.
All these factors make for a lower lease price than you could ever negotiate for yourself.
Nissan's lease deals for November 2010:
- 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S CVT- $179/month, 39 months, $2449 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S automatic 4 dr sedan or hatchback - $199/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4 dr sedan- $229/month, 39 months, $2999 due at signing
- 2010 Nissan Murano 3.5 AWD SUV � $349/month, 39 months, $2999 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid