Hyundai Offering Special Lease Deals
These leases are made possible by reducing the selling price of the vehicle, reducing the finance cost, and boosting estimated lease-end residual values.
The combination of all these factors means you get a low monthly payment without the need to negotiate.
In fact, you wouldn't be able to negotiate these deals with a car dealer — they don't have the ability to change money factor or residual values - only price, which you should still try to negotiate.
All current Hyundai incentives expire on May 2, 2011.
Here are some of the current Hyundai special lease offers:
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra 1.8L GLS Auto – $169/month, 36 months, $1699 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Equus Signature – $739/month, 36 months, $4999 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Manual – $259/month, 36 months, $2699 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS Manual – $299/month, 36 months, $2699 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 GLS Auto – $199/month, 36 months, $2399 due at signing.
- 2011 Hyundai Tucson 2.4 GLS FWD Auto – $259/month, 36 months, $2499 due at signing.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid