Nissan Offering the Best Incentives This Month
The rebates are good across the entire product line. Plus, Nissan is also offering 0% APR interest rates.
But consumers have to choose between the cash-back rebate and the 0% financing option.
Which is better? Generally, if the rebate is $2,000 or more, you'll do better with the rebate (it acts like a down payment).
And, if your credit score is lacking - less than 720, you won't qualify for the 0% loan rate. (Check your credit score here)
Here are the current Nissan rebate deals:
- Nissan Titan – Up to $4,500
- Nissan Altima – Up to $4,000
- Nissan Frontier – Up to $3,000
- Nissan Pathfinder – Up to $2,500
- Nissan Xterra – Up to $2,000
- Nissan Maxima – Up to $1,500
- Nissan Murano – Up to $1,000
- Nissan Quest – Up to $750
- Nissan Rogue – Up to $750
- Nissan Sentra – Up to $500
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid