Nissan Offering the Best Incentives This Month
The rebates are good across the entire product line. Plus, Nissan is also offering 0% APR interest rates.
But consumers have to choose between the cash-back rebate and the 0% financing option.
Which is better? Generally, if the rebate is $2,000 or more, you'll do better with the rebate (it acts like a down payment).
And, if your credit score is lacking - less than 720, you won't qualify for the 0% loan rate. (Check your credit score here)
Here are the current Nissan rebate deals:
- Nissan Titan – Up to $4,500
- Nissan Altima – Up to $4,000
- Nissan Frontier – Up to $3,000
- Nissan Pathfinder – Up to $2,500
- Nissan Xterra – Up to $2,000
- Nissan Maxima – Up to $1,500
- Nissan Murano – Up to $1,000
- Nissan Quest – Up to $750
- Nissan Rogue – Up to $750
- Nissan Sentra – Up to $500
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid