Current Lease Deals Under $200 Per Month
There are numerous deals out there that will set you back less than $200 per month - after an initial outlay somewhere in the $2,000 neighborhood.
From the smallest car on the U.S. market to a full-size pickup truck, it's possible to stay in this budget arena.
You can find payments below $200 on the following cars right now:
- 2012 Hyundai Accent ($169/month, 36 months, $1699 at signing)
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra ($179/month, 36 months, $1999 at signing)
- 2012 Nissan Versa ($179/month, 36 months, $1999 at signing)
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze ($169/month, 39 months, $2079 at signing)
- 2012 Nissan Sentra ($189/month, 39 months, $1999 at signing).
By raising your down payment, you can get a mid-size Nissan Altima for a shorter term ($179/month 24 months, $2999 at signing).
There are also some leftover 2011 models at similar rates, including the tiny 2011 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe ($179/month, 24 months, $2033 at signing) or, at the other end of the scale, a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado ($189/month, 39 months, $2039 at signing).
The 2011 Volkswagen Jetta is also offering a great deal ($179/month, 36 months, $2199 at signing).
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid