The Biggest Cash Back Deals
With gas prices still low, the biggest cash-back deals this month are on hybrids, plug-in hybrids, and full electric vehicles, according to Forbes. These vehicles are hard to sell (with the exception of Tesla), so manufacturers are offering up to $11,000 in incentives!
For gas-powered vehicles, the biggest cash back deals are on slow-moving sedans like the Ford Taurus, Kia Cadenza, Hyundai Azera, and Volvo S80 sedans.
The biggest cash-back deals are actually on leases. See below for full summary.
If you're shopping for a new car, I recommend you use TrueCar No Haggle and CarsDirect to quickly see what deals are being offered in your local area.
|Audi A8/S8||$5,000 cash back plus $2,000 owner loyalty or conquest bonus|
|BMW i3||$7,500 lease cash or $1,000 purchase cash, plus $1,000 owner loyalty bonus|
|Cadillac ELR||$5,000 lease cash or $750 owner loyalty bonus|
|Ford C-Max Energi||$9,757 lease cash or $2,000 cash back|
|Ford Focus Electric||$7,750 lease cash or $3,450 cash back|
|Ford Fusion Electric||$9.007 lease cash or $500 cash back|
|Ford Taurus||$4,000 lease cash|
|Hyundai Azera||$6,000 lease cash or $1,000 cash back|
|Hyundai Equus||$9,000 lease cash or $3,000 cash back|
|Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid||$6,919 lease cash or $2,500 cash back|
|Kia Cadenza||$4,000 lease cash|
|Kia Optima Hybrid||$5,000 lease cash or $1,000 cash back|
|Kia Soul EV||$11,000 lease cash (California Only)|
|Lincoln MKZ Hybrid||$5,750 lease cash|
|Nissan Leaf||$9,800 lease cash or $4,000 cash back|
|Smart ForTwo Electric||$5,125 lease cash or $1,000 owner loyalty|
|Porsche 911||$4,500 conquest cash back|
|Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid||$4,500 conquest cash back|
|Volvo S80||$4,000 cash back|
|Volvo XC90 Hybrid||$4,4585 lease cash|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals March 2023 Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Feb 09, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023