Top 10 Least Expensive Sedans for 2011
Midsize sedans tend to be the most popular cars - and you would be surprised at how affordable some of them are.
Low prices no longer means low quality - most of these models have the sort of features and attention to detail found on cars that are thousands more.
Here are the top 10 most affordable family sedans for 2011. The MSRP reflects the price of the base models - additional options could add thousands to the price, however, many of these models also come with addtional rebates and incentives that will knock even more off the price.
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta - $14,995
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze - $16,275
- 2011 Kia Optima - $18,995
- 2011 Suzuki Kizashi - $18,999
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata - $19,195
- 2011 Dodge Avenger - $19,245
- 2011 Chrysler 200 - $19,245
- 2011 Ford Fusion - $19,820
- 2011 Toyota Camry - $19,820
- 2011 Nissan Altima - $19,910
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, RydeShopper, and CarsDirect are the best way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed