The Best Hidden Dealer Rebates Available Now
Only savvy car buyers know that auto companies provide dealers with hidden factory-to-dealer cash to help move inventory during slow times.
Dealerships use this factory cash (aka "marketing support") through discounting prices for consumers.
These direct-to-dealer rebates comprise a significant part of incentive programs that also include direct-to-customer rebates, low-interest financing (including 0% APR), and special lease deals.
While there is no guarantee that a dealer will pass all of the hidden incentive over to you, your chances are higher if you use our car buying method.
Here are some the best factory-to-dealer cash offers for July 2011. Act fast because most expire on August 1.
- 2011 BMW ActiveHybrid 7 – $2,000
- 2011 Chevrolet Corvette – $3,000
- 2011 Dodge Dakota – $4,500
- 2011 Ford Focus – $2,000
- 2011 Infiniti FX50 – $3,000
- 2011 Infiniti EX35, FX35 – $2,000
- 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis – $5,500
- 2011 Mercury Mariner, Milan – $3,500
Leftover 2010 Models
- Infiniti G37 Convertible – $3,500
- Mercedes-Benz CL, S Class – up to $10,000
- Mercury Mountaineer – $4,500
- Mercury Mariner, Milan – $3,500
- Mitsubishi Endeavor – $4,500
- Mitsubishi Galant – $3,500
- Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eclipse Spyder – $3,000
- Nissan 370Z – up to $2,000
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, RydeShopper, and CarsDirect are the best way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed