The Biggest Hidden Incentives Right Now
It's no secret that car companies often give dealers "hidden" cash incentives to help sell cars that aren't moving off the lot.
Known as factory-to-dealer rebates, these incentives are very common on leftover models, or current ones that aren't selling well for whatever reason.
Although dealers can deploy the cash any way they want, it usually goes to customers in the form of price discounts.
When you add factory cash to normal dealer discounts, it's easy to get below-invoice deals.
Below are the best hidden dealer incentives available right now.
- 2011 BMW 7-Series – $10,000
- 2010 Cadillac DTS and STS – $10,000
- 2010 Mercedes CL-Class - $10,000
- 2010 Mercedes S-Class - $10,000
- 2010 Audi A8 - $9,700
- 2009 Saab 9-7X - $9,000
- 2010 Cadillac Escalade – $8000
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis – $5500
- 2010 Ford F-150 – $5500
- 2010 Lincoln MKT – $5000
- 2010 Chevrolet Impala – up to $5000
- 2010 Mercury Mountaineer – $4500
- 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt – $4000
- 2010 Chevrolet Aveo – up to $3500
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala – up to $3000
- 2011 Audi S6 – $3000
- 2010 Ford Explorer – $2000
- 2011 Ford Focus – $2000
- 2011 Ford Mustang – $2000
- 2011 Toyota Tundra – up to $2500
- 2011 Audi A6 – up to $2500
- 2011 Land Rover Range Rover – $2000
- 2011 Mercury Mariner Hybrid – $1500
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette – $1500
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar and Edmunds are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed