BMW Offering Exceptional Lease Deals
BMW may have won the title for best selling luxury manufacturer in 2011, but they haven't started this year on a good foot.
Mercedes is currently leading the sales race in 2012, and BMW is not willing to concede without a fight.
For February, BMW is offering exceptional lease deals on practically every 2012 model. Many come with lease bonus cash that you can use towards the down payment.
To make things even better, BMW is currently offering up to 4 years of free maintenance on all of their vehicles. Here are some of the lease deals available right now:
- 2011 BMW 328i Sedan - $389/month for 36 months. $0 down w/ bonus cash
- 2011 BMW 335i Sedan - $449/month for 36 months. $500 down w/ bonus cash
- 2012 BMW 528i Sedan - $599/month for 36 months. $1,900 down
- 2012 BMW 650i Coupe - $899/month for 36 months. $5,000 down
- 2012 BMW 328i Coupe - $449/month for 36 months. $2,500 down
- 2012 BMW Z4 - $519/month for 36 months. $2,500 down
Note that you'll need excellent credit to qualify for these lease deals. Use the CarWoo tool to see which dealers are offering the best lease deals.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed