Good Lease Deals on Compact SUVs
With gas prices rising, many consumers are shopping for small, fuel-efficient vehicles.
Despite the higher demand for new vehicles, there are still some good lease deals to be had in the compact SUV segment.
The best of the bunch is the 2012 Honda CR-V, which can be leased for $239 per month for 36 months with $2,799 due at signing. That translates to $310 per month with $0 down (I always recommend putting $0 down on leases).
Other attractive lease deals on compact SUVs include:
- 2012 Subaru Forester: $249 a month for 42 months with $1,949 due at signing
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson: $259 a month for 36 months with $2,699 due at signing
- 2012 GMC Terrain: $269 a month for 39 months with $1,529 due at signing
- 2012 Kia Sportage: $229 a month for 36 months with $2,499 due at signing
Be sure to read my leasing guide to make sure you understand if leasing is right for you.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar and Edmunds are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed