Excellent Acura Lease Deals Available
April 5, 2012
If you've had your eye on an Acura, now is a good time to consider leasing one.
There are several excellent lease deals available that are set to expire at the end of the month.
The lease deals come with your choice of $0 down, which I recommend. The only downside is that the miles are restricted to only 10,000 per year, so if you tend to drive a lot more than this, leasing is not a good choice.
Here are the current lease deals
- 2012 Acura TL – $420/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura TSX – $350/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon - $370/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura ZDX - $570/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura MDX - $530/month, 35 months for $0 down
- 2012 Acura RDX - $410/month, 35 months for $0 down
Get My Free Weekly Advice on Car Buying
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
The #1 Tool for New Car Shoppers
is the quickest way to get a great deal on a new car. TrueCar provides pre-negotiated prices from local dealers, and the deals are usually fantastic. It should be the first step you take when negotiating car prices. You should follow that up with my checklist
to make sure you get the best possible deal.
- Gregg Fidan
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan +
is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Recent Tips, News, & Incentives
March 6, 2014
February 27, 2014
February 20, 2014
February 13, 2014
February 6, 2014
January 30, 2014
January 23, 2014
January 16, 2014
January 9, 2014
January 2, 2014
December 26, 2013
December 19, 2013
December 12, 2013
Decebmer 5, 2013
November 28, 2013
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!