Excellent Acura Lease Deals Available
If you've had your eye on an Acura, now is a good time to consider leasing one.
There are several excellent lease deals available that are set to expire at the end of the month.
The lease deals come with your choice of $0 down, which I recommend. The only downside is that the miles are restricted to only 10,000 per year, so if you tend to drive a lot more than this, leasing is not a good choice.
Here are the current lease deals
- 2012 Acura TL – $420/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura TSX – $350/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon - $370/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura ZDX - $570/month for 35 months, $0 down
- 2012 Acura MDX - $530/month, 35 months for $0 down
- 2012 Acura RDX - $410/month, 35 months for $0 down
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, Edmunds Price Promise, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
California Residents - Important:There is a new online car buying service called Roadster, available only to California residents, which I highly recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with a car salesman. They provide an expert concierge who negotiates the price of the car and delivers it to your home with zero hassle - you never have to interact with a dealership. Here is my in-depth review of Roadster and why I recommend it.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed