Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
Car Buyer's Paradise Right Now
May 19, 2009With all the turmoil going on in the autmotive industry, now is a great time to be a new car buyer. Here is a partial list of things that are contributing to a car buyer's paradise:
- Chrysler shutting 789 dealerships by June 9th (clearance sales)
- GM shutting down 42% of dealers by end of 2010
- Car Sales down nearly 40% compared to last year
- Huge leftover inventory of 2008 and 2009 models
- Huge Incentives
- Sales tax deduction for new car buyers
- Cash for Guzzlers bill looks likely to pass, giving car buyers up to $4,500 credit
Now is truly a great time to buy a new car.
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!