Car Buyer's Paradise Right Now
- Chrysler shutting 789 dealerships by June 9th (clearance sales)
- GM shutting down 42% of dealers by end of 2010
- Car Sales down nearly 40% compared to last year
- Huge leftover inventory of 2008 and 2009 models
- Huge Incentives
- Sales tax deduction for new car buyers
- Cash for Guzzlers bill looks likely to pass, giving car buyers up to $4,500 credit
Now is truly a great time to buy a new car. If you want to see the exact rebates and incentives being offered in your area (rebates vary drastically by region), our advice is to start out with a price quote. Fill the form out indicating the make and model you're interested in and a dealer will usually get back to you within 24 hours with bottom-line price along with rebates and incentives.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid