Top 10 Least Expensive Hatchbacks/Wagons for 2011
We've identified the 10 least expensive hatchbacks and wagons on the market today.
Each vehicle's MSRP reflects base-model pricing — you may have to spend more for the options you want.
Rebates and incentives are available for even more savings.
- 2011 Hyundai Accent — $9,985
- 2011 Chevrolet Aveo — $12,115
- 2011 Smart Fortwo — $12,490
- 2011 Toyota Yaris — $12,855
- 2011 Kia Soul — $13,300
- 2011 Nissan Versa — $13,910
- 2011 Mazda 2 — $14,180
- 2011 Nissan Cube — $14,310
- 2011 Scion xD — $15,045
- 2011 Kia Rio — $15,095
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid