Honda Offering $0 Down Lease Deals
Honda is now offering special lease deals with $0 down, $0 security deposit, and $0 first month's payment with 12K miles allowed per year.
The monthly lease payment includes the $595 acquisition, but does not include tax, title, tag, and dealer fees. These fees can be rolled into the monthly payment as well, so you can literally drive away with $0 upfront.
These are all fantastic lease deals, especially the new lease deal on the hot-selling Odyssey minivan, which usually receives no incentive deals.
Although these special leases are available on many of Honda's models, they typically only offer the deals on one style within a model line.
These deals are good through May 2, 2011.
- Honda Crosstour EX - $310/month
- Honda Accord LX Sedan – $250/month
- Honda Civic Hybrid – $260/month
- Honda Civic VP Sedan – $190/month
- Honda CR-V LX – $270/month
- Honda Fit – $220/month
- Honda Insight – $230/month
- Honda Odyssey LX – $380/month
- Honda Pilot – $380/month
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid