Honda Offering $0 Down Lease Deals
Honda is now offering special lease deals with $0 down, $0 security deposit, and $0 first month's payment with 12K miles allowed per year.
The monthly lease payment includes the $595 acquisition, but does not include tax, title, tag, and dealer fees. These fees can be rolled into the monthly payment as well, so you can literally drive away with $0 upfront.
These are all fantastic lease deals, especially the new lease deal on the hot-selling Odyssey minivan, which usually receives no incentive deals.
Although these special leases are available on many of Honda's models, they typically only offer the deals on one style within a model line.
These deals are good through May 2, 2011.
- Honda Crosstour EX - $310/month
- Honda Accord LX Sedan – $250/month
- Honda Civic Hybrid – $260/month
- Honda Civic VP Sedan – $190/month
- Honda CR-V LX – $270/month
- Honda Fit – $220/month
- Honda Insight – $230/month
- Honda Odyssey LX – $380/month
- Honda Pilot – $380/month
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid