Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
Most & Least Fun Cars to Drive
January 9, 2014Some cars are fun to drive and some, well...not so much. Whether it's bad handling, not enough power, or a little bit of both, some cars are just not as fun to drive as others.
Consumer Reports recently came up with their list of cars that are the most fun -- and those that are the least fun -- based on things like handling, steering feel, acceleration and sound.
On the fun list are the likes of the Mini Cooper S, Jaguar XJ, Volkswagen Golf, Porsche Cayenne and BMW X1. Those on the least fun list include the Toyota 4Runner, Jeep Compass, Nissan Versa, and BMW 750Li.
Looking for a fun car to add to your garage? Make sure to use the free to get the biggest discount possible. And be sure to check out TrueCar Pre-Negotiated Prices to compare real prices where you live.
|Sports/Sporty Cars||BWM 135i|
|Ford Focus ST|
|Mini Cooper S|
|Luxury Cars||Audi A6|
|Tesla Model S|
|Compact & Subcompact||Ford Focus|
|Small SUVs||BMW X1|
|Mini Cooper Countryman|
|Midsized SUVs||Porsche Cayenne|
|Sports/Sporty Cars||Acura ILX|
|Luxury Cars||BWM 750Li|
|Volvo S80 3.2|
|Compact & Subcompact||Nissan Versa|
|Small SUVs||Jeep Compass|
|Midsized SUVs||Toyota 4Runner|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Select Vehicle to Get Local Pricing
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals March 2023 Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Feb 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Feb 09, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Feb 02, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Feb 02, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!