Hyundai Offering Lease Deals for February
Hyundai, an up and coming car company with some of the highest rated and most attractive vehicles in the business, is currently offering a number of special lease deals good through the end of February.
All the deals have a 36 month term, allow 12K miles per year, require no security deposit but do require a down payment.
These are all deals that are probably better than you could negotiate for yourself.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra 1.8 GLS - $169/month, $1699 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Equus Signature - $739/month, $4999 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8L V6 - $399/month, $2698 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0 - $259/month, $2699 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS - $299/month, $2699 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 GLS - $199/month, $2399 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Tucson 2.4 GLS FWD - $259/month, $2499 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Veracruz - $359/month, $2599 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar, Edmunds, and 1-800 Car Show are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
New York Tri-State Residents - Important:There is a new car leasing service called Carvoy, available to NY tri-state area residents, which I recommend you try - especially if you hate the stress of haggling with car dealerships. Carvoy provides pre-negotiated lease deals, calculated with taxes and all fees incuded so you know exactly what it will cost. Here is my list of Best Carvoy deals, updated each month.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed