Current Lease Deals Under $200 per Month
Most of them require about $2,000 due at signing and are limited to one or two specific trims for each model.
These lease deals are great if you have a limited budget and just want a reliable car and dependable car for transportation.
Here are the cheapest lease deals currently offered:
Leases Below $140 per month
- 2011 Honda Civic DX-VP - $139/month, 36 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR - $139/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Honda Fit - $139/month, 36 months, $1999 due at signing
Leases Below $160 per month
- 2011 Honda Civic LX - $149/month, 36 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S - $159/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Susuki SX4 LE - $159/month, 39 months, $2004 due at signing
Leases Below Under $170 per month
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES - $169/month, 36 months, $2768 due at signing
- 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i - $169/month, 42 months, $1477 due at signing
Leases Below $200 per month with $0 Down
- 2011 Honda Civic DX-VP - $170/month, $0 due at signing
- 2011 Honda Fit - $190/month, $0 due at signing
- 2011 Honda Civic LX - $199/month, $0 due at signing
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid