Hyundai Offering Lease Deals for February
All the deals have a 36 month term, allow 12K miles per year, require no security deposit but do require a down payment.
These are all deals that are probably better than you could negotiate for yourself.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra 1.8 GLS - $169/month, $1699 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Equus Signature - $739/month, $4999 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8L V6 - $399/month, $2698 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0 - $259/month, $2699 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS - $299/month, $2699 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 GLS - $199/month, $2399 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Tucson 2.4 GLS FWD - $259/month, $2499 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Veracruz - $359/month, $2599 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid