Hyundai Offering Lease Deals for February
All the deals have a 36 month term, allow 12K miles per year, require no security deposit but do require a down payment.
These are all deals that are probably better than you could negotiate for yourself.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra 1.8 GLS - $169/month, $1699 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Equus Signature - $739/month, $4999 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8L V6 - $399/month, $2698 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0 - $259/month, $2699 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS - $299/month, $2699 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 GLS - $199/month, $2399 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Tucson 2.4 GLS FWD - $259/month, $2499 due at signing
- 2011 Hyundai Veracruz - $359/month, $2599 due at signing
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid