The Best Lease Deals Right Now
Here are some of the best and cheapest car lease deals available now.
The Honda deals expire on May 2, 2011. The others are only good for March and end either on April 4th or March 31st depending on the manufacturer.
Nearly all require a down payment as well as first month's payment and acquisition fees (cash due at signing).
All are for 36 month terms and 12K miles per year except where noted.
Honda offers their special leases two ways - one with the normal up-front costs, and another with $0 up-front (no first payment, no security fee, and no down payment, but you still pay registration and tag fees). We recommend no down payment when leasing.
Following are some of the cheap leases (under $190/month) for March 2011 (and April for Honda):
- 2010 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback – $139/month, $1999 due at signing 0r $190/month, $0 due at signing
- 2010 Honda Civic DX-VP 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A) – $139/month, $1999 due at signing 0r $190/month, $0 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) – $139/month, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Suzuki SX4 LE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M) – $149/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A) – $159/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M) – $178/month, 42 months, $1177 due at signing
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M) – $179/month, 39 months, $1999 due at signing
- 2011 Suzuki Kizashi S 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M) – $189/month, 39 months, $2531 due at signing
- 2011 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A) – $189/month, $1783 due at signing
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) – $189/month, $2688 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid