Hyundai and Nissan Still Offering Cash Back Rebates
Nearly every car maker has reduced incentives this month - and they know they can get away with it because demand is high while supply is limited.
Despite the circumstances, Hyundai and Nissan have continued offering cash back incentives this month.
Nissan is the only Japanese manufacturer offering these incentives, even while being affected by supply shortages.
Hyundai, on the other hand, has continued offering good incentives in an effort to chip away at their competitor's market share - and they're doing a damn fine job at it.
Hyundai Incentives for May:
- 2011 Hyundai Accent: Up to $500 cash back / 0% financing
- 2011 Hyundai Azera: Up to $400 cash back
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring: Up to $500 cash back / 1.9% financing
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis: Up to $400 cash back / 0% financing
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe: Up to $1,000 cash back / 0% financing
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata: Up to $400 cash back / 0.9% financing
- 2011 Hyundai Tucson: Up to $400 cash back / 1.9% financing
- 2011 Hyundai Veracruz: Up to $1,000 cash back / 0% financing
- 2011 Nissan Altima: Up to $1,250 cash back / 0% financing
- 2011 Nissan Altima Hybrid: Up to $4,000 cash back / 0% financing
- 2011 Nissan Armada: Up to $3,500 cash back / 1.9% financing
- 2011 Nissan Frontier: Up to $3,000 cash back / 0% financing
- 2011 Nissan Maxima: Up to $1,500 cash back / 0% financing
- 2011 Nissan Murano: Up to $1,000 cash back / 0% financing
- 2011 Nissan Pathfinder: Up to $2,500 cash back / 0% financing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid