Subaru Offering Lease Deals on All Models
This means you won't have to work hard to get a bargain - as long as you want a Subaru.
All leftover models and trim levels are currently available at special lease rates.
Although these are not necessarily the cheapest rates around, they are worth looking into - particularly if you are seeking a shorter-term lease plan of 36 months or less.
By leasing for no more than three years, you will keep your term of ownership within the warranty period and not have to worry about out-of-pocket repairs.
Examples of some of the rates you can find include a 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i AWD four-door Wagon for $309 per month for 36 months or $448 per month for 24 months.
A down payment of $1,700 is required with an allowance for 10,000 miles per year.
Some other deals include:
- 2011 Subaru Impreza - $199/month with $1,198 down
- 2011 Subaru Legacy - $219/month with $1,518 down
- 2011 Subaru Forester - $249/month with $1,949 down
- 2011 Subaru Tribeca - $379/month with $3,289 down
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid