New Cars With the Biggest Discounts Right Now
Dealers and manufacturers are both trying to hit sales goals and need to clear out leftover inventory to make room for the latest models.
TrueCar.com has released a list of vehicles offering the largest discounts off MSRP right now.
For 2011 models, the Chevrolet Impala offers the biggest discounts at 27.3% below MSRP. The Impala also has the biggest discount for 2012 models at 20.2% off MSRP.
Here are the top 5 models offering the biggest discounts:
Biggest Discounts 2011 Models
- Chevrolet Impala - 27.3% off MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - 23.8% off MSRP
- Nissan Titan - 23.0% off MSRP
- Volskwagen Routan - 20.9% off MSRP
- Chevrolet Avalanche - 19.3% off MSRP
Biggest Discounts 2012 Models
- Chevrolet Impala - 20.2% off MSRP
- Chevrolet Malibu - 13.3% off MSRP
- Kia Sedona - 11.9% off MSRP
- Jeep Liberty - 11.4% off MSRP
- Nissan Armada - 11.0% off MSRP
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid