New Cars With the Biggest Discounts Right Now
Dealers and manufacturers are both trying to hit sales goals and need to clear out leftover inventory to make room for the latest models.
TrueCar.com has released a list of vehicles offering the largest discounts off MSRP right now.
For 2011 models, the Chevrolet Impala offers the biggest discounts at 27.3% below MSRP. The Impala also has the biggest discount for 2012 models at 20.2% off MSRP.
Here are the top 5 models offering the biggest discounts:
Biggest Discounts 2011 Models
- Chevrolet Impala - 27.3% off MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - 23.8% off MSRP
- Nissan Titan - 23.0% off MSRP
- Volskwagen Routan - 20.9% off MSRP
- Chevrolet Avalanche - 19.3% off MSRP
Biggest Discounts 2012 Models
- Chevrolet Impala - 20.2% off MSRP
- Chevrolet Malibu - 13.3% off MSRP
- Kia Sedona - 11.9% off MSRP
- Jeep Liberty - 11.4% off MSRP
- Nissan Armada - 11.0% off MSRP
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid