Toyota Offering New Lease Deals for April
Most of the incentives revolve around lease deals, all of which are excellent. Most of the deals require down payments of around $2,000, but you can always roll that into the monthly payment (which I strongly advise).
I've converted all of the lease deals below to show you what the monthly payments will look like with $0 down. Some models give you the option of taking a finance incentive or cash-back, up to $1,000.
Please note that these deals will vary depending on your location. You'll need to contact your local dealers to find out the exact terms being offered.
Toyota Incentives for April
- 2012 Toyota Avalon – Lease for $442 for 36 months, 0% financing, or $500 cash back
- 2012 Toyota Camry – Lease for $243 for 36 months
- 2012 Toyota Corolla – Lease for $207 for 36 months
- 2012 Toyota Highlander – Lease for $328 for 36 months
- 2012 Toyota RAV4 – Lease for $245 for 36 months, 0% financing, or $750 cash back
- 2012 Toyota Sienna – 0% financing for 36 months
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma – Lease for $319 for 36 months, or $500 cash back
- 2012 Toyota Tundra – 0% financing for 60 months PLUS $1000 cash back
- 2012 Toyota Venza – Lease for $319 for 36 months PLUS $500 cash back, or 0% financing for 36 months
To get the best deals on a Toyota, start by using the free CarWoo App
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid