Toyota Offering New Lease Deals for April
Most of the incentives revolve around lease deals, all of which are excellent. Most of the deals require down payments of around $2,000, but you can always roll that into the monthly payment (which I strongly advise).
I've converted all of the lease deals below to show you what the monthly payments will look like with $0 down. Some models give you the option of taking a finance incentive or cash-back, up to $1,000.
Please note that these deals will vary depending on your location. You'll need to contact your local dealers to find out the exact terms being offered.
Toyota Incentives for April
- 2012 Toyota Avalon – Lease for $442 for 36 months, 0% financing, or $500 cash back
- 2012 Toyota Camry – Lease for $243 for 36 months
- 2012 Toyota Corolla – Lease for $207 for 36 months
- 2012 Toyota Highlander – Lease for $328 for 36 months
- 2012 Toyota RAV4 – Lease for $245 for 36 months, 0% financing, or $750 cash back
- 2012 Toyota Sienna – 0% financing for 36 months
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma – Lease for $319 for 36 months, or $500 cash back
- 2012 Toyota Tundra – 0% financing for 60 months PLUS $1000 cash back
- 2012 Toyota Venza – Lease for $319 for 36 months PLUS $500 cash back, or 0% financing for 36 months
To get the best deals on a Toyota, start by using the free CarWoo App
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid