Toyota Offering Leases Starting at $149/month
Toyota has been offering attractive lease deals for the past several months, and this month is no different.
Leasing is a good choice for those who want to trade into a different car in 36 to 48 months. It offers lower monthly payments and no worries about repairs.
If this is what you're looking for, then Toyota should be high on your list for leasing options.
The following lease deals may be slightly different depending on where you live.
Keep in mind these are usually for the bare-bone models with tax, title and other dealer fees not included.
- 2011 Toyota Avalon - $359/month, 39 months, $2,358 due at signing
- 2011 Toyota Camry LE - $199/month, 39 months, $2,599 due at signing
- 2011 Toyota Corolla LE - $149/month, 39 months, $2,148 due at signing
- 2012 Toyota Highlander - $289/month, 39 months, $2,288 due at signing
- 2011 Toyota RAV4 - $219/month, 39 months, $2,218 due at signing
- 2012 Toyota Sienna LE - $329/month, 39 months, $2,328 due at signing
- 2011 Toyota Venza - $319/month, 39 months, $2,358 due at signing
If you're seriously considering leasing a Toyota this month, Click Here to get real-time pricing in your local area along with all the current lease deal details.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar and Edmunds are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About: Gregg Fidan
Gregg Fidan + is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips RSS Feed