Dodge Offers Large Incentives for December
In some cases Dodge has even approved a combination of rebates and low-interest loans - something that rarely happens in car sales.
The best of these deals are for 2010 models, but there are several great incentives on 2009 models as well - especially leftover vehicles. Where there's a choice between a rebate and a low-interest loan, in most cases you're better off taking the rebate. Here's a closer look at what Dodge is offering right now:
2010 Dodge Avenger - $2000 cash rebate or 0% loan for 36/48 months, 1.9% for 60 months; or $1000 cash rebate and 0% APR for 36/48 months, 3.9% for 60 months
2009 Dodge Avenger - $2000 factory-to-dealer cash
2010 Dodge Charger - $2500 rebate or 0% APR loan for 36/48/60 months, 1.9% for 72 months; or $1000 rebate and 0% for 36/48 months, 2.9% for 60 months, 4.9% for 72 months
2009 Dodge Charger - $4000 rebate or 0% APR loan for 36/48/60/72 months
2010 Dodge Dakota - $2000 rebate or 0% loan for 36/48 months, 2.9% for 60 months
2009 Dodge Dakota - $3000 factory-to-dealer cash
2010 Dodge Grand Caravan - $1000 rebate or 0% loan for 36/48 months, 3.9% for 60 months; or $500 rebate and 0% for 36/48 months, 5.9% for 60 months; and up to $1500 customer cash if you lease a new vehicle
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan - $3500 factory-to dealer cash
2010 Dodge Journey - $1500 rebate or 0% for 36/48 months, 2.9% loan rate for 60 months; or $1000 rebate and 0% loan for 36/48 months, 4.9% for 60 months; and up to $2000 additional if you lease
2009 Dodge Journey - $3000 factory-to-dealer cash
2010 Dodge Nitro - $2000 rebate or 0% APR loan for 36/48/60 months, 1.9% for 72 months; or $1000 rebate and 0% APR for 36/48 months, 2.9% for 60 months, 4.9% for 72 months
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals March 2023 Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Feb 09, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023