Toyota Extends Incentives As Predicted
Still reeling from a massive public relations catastrophe over recent recalls, the current incentives are now extended through Aug. 2.
In certain markets - including Chicago - Toyota offers zero-percent APR financing for up to 60 months on the 2011 Camry. Some areas are also offering free maintenance on all new Toyotas for two years or 25,000 miles.
Most 2010 models are also offered with low financing rates.
Below is a list of good deals found in some regions, all good through Aug. 2.
- 0% for 60 months on 2010 Toyota Corolla
- 0% for 36 months, 1.9% for 60 months on 2010 Toyota Matrix
- 0.9% for 60 months on 2010 Toyota Prius
- 0% for 36 months, 1.9% for 60 months on 2010 Toyota RAV4
- 0% for 60 months and $500 bonus cash on 2010 Toyota Tundra
- 0% for 60 months on 2010 Toyota Yaris
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid