List of Car Makers Offering 0% Financing
0% loans mean no finance charges, or interest, on the life of the loan.
In most cases, the 0% offer is only good for certain loan terms, such as 24 or 36 months, or longer.
Here are examples of some makes and models that currently have 0% APR loan rates. Most expire on November 1, 2010 so you'll have to act soon if you want the deals.
- 2010 Mini Cooper
- 2010 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram models (except Dodge Challenger
- 2010 Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models (except hybrid models)
- 2011 Chevrolet models (except Aveo, Cruze, Corvette)
- 2010 Buick Lucerne, Enclave, Lacross
- 2010 Cadillac CTS, Escalade, DTS, SRX, STS
- 2010 Hyundai models (except Genesis Coupe, Tucson)
- 2010 Mazda models (except RX8)
- 2011 Mitsubishi models (except Eclipse)
- 2011 Nissan models (except Armada, Titan)
- 2010 Infiniti FX35, FX50, EX35, G37)
- 2010 Suzuki models
- 2010 Toyota models
- 2010 Volkswagen models
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid