Honda Lease Deals as Low as $149/month
Special deals are available for almost all 2011 Honda vehicles, with the noted exception of the Odyssey minivan.
The deals do not include cash back rebates (Honda frowns on this since it lowers residual values), but their lease rates are very attractive while their financing rates are as low as 0.9% for up to 60 months.
The deals last until the end of February, so you have time to shop around and compare prices.
Special Honda Financing Deals
- Honda Civic - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Accord - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda CR-V - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Element - 1.9% for up to 36 months, or 2.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Insight - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Pilot - 0.9% for up to 36 months, or 1.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Fit - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Civic LX Sedan - $200/month, $0 first month, $0 down, $0 security deposit, or $149/month, $1999 due at signing
- Honda Accord LX Sedan - $199/month, $1399 due at signing, or $270/month, $0 due at signing
- Honda Accord LX-S Coupe - $199/month, $3499 due at signing, or $300/month, $0 due at signing
- Honda CR-V 2WD LX - $219/month, $1999 due at signing, or $270/month, $0 due at sigining
- Honda CR-V 4WD LX - $280/month, $0 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid