Honda Lease Deals as Low as $149/month
Special deals are available for almost all 2011 Honda vehicles, with the noted exception of the Odyssey minivan.
The deals do not include cash back rebates (Honda frowns on this since it lowers residual values), but their lease rates are very attractive while their financing rates are as low as 0.9% for up to 60 months.
The deals last until the end of February, so you have time to shop around and compare prices.
Special Honda Financing Deals
- Honda Civic - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Accord - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda CR-V - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Element - 1.9% for up to 36 months, or 2.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Insight - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Pilot - 0.9% for up to 36 months, or 1.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Fit - 0.9% for up to 60 months
- Honda Civic LX Sedan - $200/month, $0 first month, $0 down, $0 security deposit, or $149/month, $1999 due at signing
- Honda Accord LX Sedan - $199/month, $1399 due at signing, or $270/month, $0 due at signing
- Honda Accord LX-S Coupe - $199/month, $3499 due at signing, or $300/month, $0 due at signing
- Honda CR-V 2WD LX - $219/month, $1999 due at signing, or $270/month, $0 due at sigining
- Honda CR-V 4WD LX - $280/month, $0 due at signing
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid