Cadillac Offering Lease Deals Starting at $349/month
Perhaps this is why they're now offering very attractive lease deals.
The deals are good until February 28 - they're all 39 month leases with 10,000 miles per year allocated.
Current Cadillac Lease Deals:
- 2011 Cadillac CTS Sedan - $349/month, $1949 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe - $349/month, $1949 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac DTS Luxury Sedan - $649/month, $4824 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade - $599/month, $4474 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade Luxury AWD - $699/month, $5774 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury - $429/month, $1929 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury - $639/month, $4764 due at signing
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid