Cadillac Offering Lease Deals Starting at $349/month
Perhaps this is why they're now offering very attractive lease deals.
The deals are good until February 28 - they're all 39 month leases with 10,000 miles per year allocated.
Current Cadillac Lease Deals:
- 2011 Cadillac CTS Sedan - $349/month, $1949 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe - $349/month, $1949 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac DTS Luxury Sedan - $649/month, $4824 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade - $599/month, $4474 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade Luxury AWD - $699/month, $5774 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury - $429/month, $1929 due at signing
- 2011 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury - $639/month, $4764 due at signing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid