Subaru Offering Lease Deals Under $200/month
Deals are being offered on practically every Subaru model and style in a variety of lease terms including 36, 39, and 42 months.
Of course, payments are higher for the shorter terms.
Most of the lease deals require a $999 down payment, due at contract signing, along with first month's payment, taxes, and official fees.
Some of the cheapest ($200 or less) and best Subaru lease deals are as follows:
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i AWD manual – $179/month, 42 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i AWD manual – $181/month, 39 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i AWD manual – $184/month, 36 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i AWD automatic – $191/month, 42 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Imprezza 2.5i Premium AWD manual – $196/month, 42 months, $999 down
- 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD manual – $199/month, 36 months, $1299 down
- 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD manual – $200/month, 39 months, $1299 down
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid