GM, Chrysler Offering Best Deals in February
GM's Cadillac is offering $7,000 dealer cash on the 2011 Cadillac DTS and STS sedans, as well as dealer cash incentives of $5,000 and $4,000 on 2011 Chevrolet Impalas and HHRs, respectively.
All current GM owners can also cash in with $1,000 in loyalty incentives for any new 2011 GM car.
Chrysler is offering $750 cash back for the Chrysler 200, or 0% financing for 36 months, 1.9 percent for 48 months, or 2.9 percent for 60 months, plus a slew of cash back rebates on most other models.
Some other notable deals available to car buyers through the end of February include:
- The Honda Civic is selling for less than invoice in many cases. Honda also continues with strong lease deals in February for the Accord, Civic, Insight, Pilot and CR-V.
- The Lexus HS hybrid is offering dealers $4,000 incentives on 2010 models.
- 2010 smart fortwo pure coupe two-door hatchback is leasing for as little as $129 per month.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid