GM, Chrysler Offering Best Deals in February
GM's Cadillac is offering $7,000 dealer cash on the 2011 Cadillac DTS and STS sedans, as well as dealer cash incentives of $5,000 and $4,000 on 2011 Chevrolet Impalas and HHRs, respectively.
All current GM owners can also cash in with $1,000 in loyalty incentives for any new 2011 GM car.
Chrysler is offering $750 cash back for the Chrysler 200, or 0% financing for 36 months, 1.9 percent for 48 months, or 2.9 percent for 60 months, plus a slew of cash back rebates on most other models.
Some other notable deals available to car buyers through the end of February include:
- The Honda Civic is selling for less than invoice in many cases. Honda also continues with strong lease deals in February for the Accord, Civic, Insight, Pilot and CR-V.
- The Lexus HS hybrid is offering dealers $4,000 incentives on 2010 models.
- 2010 smart fortwo pure coupe two-door hatchback is leasing for as little as $129 per month.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid