The Best Toyota Incentives This Month
Complicating matters, Toyota has two large distributors that control sales and financing in 10 states.
Southeast Toyota Distributors controls all Toyota sales from dealers in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Gulf State Distributors handles all Toyota sales in Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oklahoma.
When you buy or lease a car in one of the above states, you won't be dealing with Toyota Finance, but with the finance company associated with the independent distributor - making incentive programs vary depending on state.
The Toyota deals here are generally those that come directly from Toyota Finance.
Following are some of the best of the current Toyota deals for March 2011, ending on April 4, 2011.
- 2011 Toyota Camry – $1000 rebate or 0% financing for up to 60 months - $189/month lease for 36 months on LE 4-door sedan automatic
- 2011 Toyota Corolla - $500 rebate or 1.9% financing for up to 60 months - $189/month lease for 36 months on LE 4-door sedan automatic or $209/month lease on S 4-door sedan automatic
- 2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid - $2000 rebate or 0.9% APR for up to 60 months
- 2010 Toyota Prius – $750 rebate or 0.9% financing – $199/month lease for 36 months on II model
- 2011 Toyota Tundra – $2250 rebate or 0% APR for up to 60 months - $359/month lease for 36 months on Grade Double Cab model
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Jun 01, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Jun 01, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Jun 01, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Jun 01, 2023
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023