The Best Toyota Incentives This Month
Complicating matters, Toyota has two large distributors that control sales and financing in 10 states.
Southeast Toyota Distributors controls all Toyota sales from dealers in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Gulf State Distributors handles all Toyota sales in Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oklahoma.
When you buy or lease a car in one of the above states, you won't be dealing with Toyota Finance, but with the finance company associated with the independent distributor - making incentive programs vary depending on state.
The Toyota deals here are generally those that come directly from Toyota Finance.
Following are some of the best of the current Toyota deals for March 2011, ending on April 4, 2011.
- 2011 Toyota Camry – $1000 rebate or 0% financing for up to 60 months - $189/month lease for 36 months on LE 4-door sedan automatic
- 2011 Toyota Corolla - $500 rebate or 1.9% financing for up to 60 months - $189/month lease for 36 months on LE 4-door sedan automatic or $209/month lease on S 4-door sedan automatic
- 2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid - $2000 rebate or 0.9% APR for up to 60 months
- 2010 Toyota Prius – $750 rebate or 0.9% financing – $199/month lease for 36 months on II model
- 2011 Toyota Tundra – $2250 rebate or 0% APR for up to 60 months - $359/month lease for 36 months on Grade Double Cab model
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and NADAGuides are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid