Hyundai Offering Large Rebates, Incentives
Not only is Hyundai taking aim at the top carmakers in styling, quality, and model selections - they're also offering some aggressive sales incentives.
March 2011 incentives come in all forms - rebates, low-interest loans, special lease deals, and hidden dealer cash.
Deals are especially good on leftover 2010 models.
Some of the best Hyundai deals for March, ending on 3/31/2011:
- 2011 Hyundai Veracruz – $1000 rebate or 0.9% financing or $359/month special lease for 36 months
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe – $1000 rebate or 1.9% financing
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra – 1.9% financing or $169/month special lease for 36 months
- 2011 Hyundai Equus – 0.9% financing rate or $739/month special lease for 36 months - $1000 hidden dealer cash
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis – Up to $1500 rebate or 0.9% financing or $399/month special lease - $1000 hidden dealer cash
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata – 0.9% financing or $199/month special lease for 36 months
- 2010 Hyundai Accent - $500-$1000 rebate or 1.9% financing rate
- 2010 Hyundai Sonata – $2500 rebate or 1.9% financing
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid