Hyundai Offering Large Rebates, Incentives
Not only is Hyundai taking aim at the top carmakers in styling, quality, and model selections - they're also offering some aggressive sales incentives.
March 2011 incentives come in all forms - rebates, low-interest loans, special lease deals, and hidden dealer cash.
Deals are especially good on leftover 2010 models.
Some of the best Hyundai deals for March, ending on 3/31/2011:
- 2011 Hyundai Veracruz – $1000 rebate or 0.9% financing or $359/month special lease for 36 months
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe – $1000 rebate or 1.9% financing
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra – 1.9% financing or $169/month special lease for 36 months
- 2011 Hyundai Equus – 0.9% financing rate or $739/month special lease for 36 months - $1000 hidden dealer cash
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis – Up to $1500 rebate or 0.9% financing or $399/month special lease - $1000 hidden dealer cash
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata – 0.9% financing or $199/month special lease for 36 months
- 2010 Hyundai Accent - $500-$1000 rebate or 1.9% financing rate
- 2010 Hyundai Sonata – $2500 rebate or 1.9% financing
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid