The Best Hidden Dealer Rebates Available Now
Dealerships use this factory cash (aka "marketing support") through discounting prices for consumers.
These direct-to-dealer rebates comprise a significant part of incentive programs that also include direct-to-customer rebates, low-interest financing (including 0% APR), and special lease deals.
While there is no guarantee that a dealer will pass all of the hidden incentive over to you, your chances are higher if you use our car buying method.
Here are some the best factory-to-dealer cash offers for July 2011. Act fast because most expire on August 1.
- 2011 BMW ActiveHybrid 7 – $2,000
- 2011 Chevrolet Corvette – $3,000
- 2011 Dodge Dakota – $4,500
- 2011 Ford Focus – $2,000
- 2011 Infiniti FX50 – $3,000
- 2011 Infiniti EX35, FX35 – $2,000
- 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis – $5,500
- 2011 Mercury Mariner, Milan – $3,500
Leftover 2010 Models
- Infiniti G37 Convertible – $3,500
- Mercedes-Benz CL, S Class – up to $10,000
- Mercury Mountaineer – $4,500
- Mercury Mariner, Milan – $3,500
- Mitsubishi Endeavor – $4,500
- Mitsubishi Galant – $3,500
- Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eclipse Spyder – $3,000
- Nissan 370Z – up to $2,000
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid