Fiat Offers $199/month Lease Deal on the 500
$199 a month lease and cut-rate financing on the Fiat 500 Coupe.
The lease is for 39 months with $1,999 due at signing.
Purchasing the 500 coupe gives you a choice of financing packages:
- 1.9% financing for 36 months
- 2.9% financing for 48 months
- 3.9% financing for 60 months
- 5.9% financing for 72 months
The $199 lease offer is for an entry-level model with a base sticker price of $15,995.
Fiat's other model, the Fiat 500C convertible, is not part of this offer.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid