Chrysler Offering $25 to Test Drive Minivan
Chrysler is offering a $25 pre-paid MasterCard if you test drive a 2012 Chrysler Town & Country. Even if you're not considering this model, it's always a good idea to test drive as many different vehicles as you can, you never know if you'll end up liking it best.
Here's how to get your $25 incentive:
- Enter your name and email address at www.ActiveRewards.com.
- Check your email for your unique Customer Code and print a copy.
- Test drive the 2012 Chrysler Town & Country and obtain a dealer code.
- Go online to www.cgTestDrive.com and enter both codes.
- Receive your $25 pre-paid MasterCard via USPS within 7-10 business days.
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid