The Best Incentives Among Mid-size Cars
This is also the most competitive segment, which means there's always some good incentives available. This year, the competition is really heating up due to several redesigns being introduced.
The leftover models have cash-back rebates as high as $3,000 - lease deals as low as $189/month - and extra cash bonuses as high as $1,810.
I created the following chart to make it easy for you to compare all the current incentives side-by-side. Please note that incentives will vary depending on where you live, so these may not be available in your local area.
Be sure to use the RydeShopper to see the exact rebates in your area and take full advantage of these offers.
Incentives on 2012 Models
|Vehicle||Cash Back||Financing||Lease Deal||Term||Down||Other Bonuses|
|2012 Chevrolet Malibu||$3,000||0.0% / 60 mos||$1,000 Dealer Cash|
|2012 Ford Fusion||$2,250||0.0% / 60 mos||$1,000 Loan Cash|
|2012 Suzuki Kizashi||$1,500||0.0% / 72 mos||$189/month||36 mos||$2,799||$500 Student Bonus|
|2012 Nissan Altima||$1,500||0.0% 60 months||$1,810 Lease Bonus|
|2012 Volkswagen Passat||0.9% / 60 mos||$1,750 Lease Bonus|
|2012 Toyota Camry||2.9% / 60 mos||$219/month||36 mos||$1,130||$1,000 Student Bonus|
|2012 Honda Accord||1.9% / 60 mos||$219/month||36 mos||$1,999||$1,250 Dealer Cash|
|2012 Hyundai Sonata||1.9% / 60 mos||$199/month||36 mos||$1,999||$1,000 Loan Cash|
|2012 Kia Optima||1.9% / 60 mos||$189/month||36 mos||$2,499||$1,000 Conquest Cash|
Incentives on 2013 Models
|Vehicle||Cash Rebate||Financing||Lease Deal||Term||Down||Other Bonuses|
|2013 Hyundai Sonata||0.9% up to 36 months||$199/month||36 months||$2,299||$500 Loyalty Cash|
|2013 Chevrolet Malibu||2.9% up to 60 months||$1,000 Conquest Cash|
|2013 Nissan Altima||$500 Student Bonus|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals March 2023 Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Feb 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Feb 09, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Feb 02, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Feb 02, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023