Ford Offering Extreme Discounts on Focus EV
If you've been considering buying an electric car, but feel
they're not worth the extra cost, you may want to reconsider.
Sales of the Focus EV (Electric Vehicle) have not been as
high as Ford had hoped, so the company is offering a number of extreme
discounts and special lease deals to help get sales moving.
According to an article on Automotive News, Ford is offering discounts of up to $10,750 on three-year leases and has lowered the base price by $2,000 for buyers who pay cash. Additionally, Ford is ofering 1.9 percent financing on the Focus EV for buyers who borrow from Ford Motor Credit. In addition, some buyers may be eligible for a $7,500 federal tax credit.
The all-electric Focus EV - which went on sale in April 2012 with a base price of $39,995 plus a $795 destination charge - has reportedly only sold 685 units, short of the 1,627 units produced.
If you're looking to purchase the Ford Focus EV, I recommend using the free to make sure you are getting the biggest discounts possible.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Apr 27, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Apr 27, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Apr 20, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Apr 20, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Apr 20, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Apr 20, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Apr 06, 2023