6 Car Leases Under $200/Month
Some car shoppers just want reliable transportation at the cheapest price. Well, nothing is more reliable than leasing a new car - the warranty guarantees you'll be covered bumper to bumper as long as you stick to a 36-month lease.
Using data I gathered through Carvoy.com, I found 6 models that are possible to lease for under $200 per month with zero down payment (not including tax and dealer fees). The 2017 Hyundai Elantra SE is leasing for as low as $135 per month!
Check out the full list below. If you live in the New York tri-state area, Carvoy can arrange these deals for you and even deliver the car to your door - I've had readers test out their service and I highly recommend them. If you live outside the NY area, simply use these lease prices to negotiate similar terms with your local dealers.
The Cheapest Lease Deals
|Vehicle||MSRP||Monthly Payment w $0 Down|
|2017 Hyundai Elantra SE||$20,145||$135|
|2017 Nissan Sentra S||$19,125||$145|
|2016 Smart ForTwo Pure||$15,750||$157|
|2017 Volkswagen Jetta 1.4T S||$20,085||$170|
|2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 S||$24,495||$170|
|2017 Hyundai Sonata SE||$22,910||$171|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Best 0% Finance Deals April 2023 Mar 30, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Mar 30, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Mar 30, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Mar 30, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023