Find the Best Car Deals Near You ⤵
Cars With the Most Satisfied Owners
August 27, 2015When purchasing a new vehicle, car buyers should look to current owners for insight into how satisfied they are with their purchase, what issues -- if any -- they've had with their vehicle, and whether they would purchase it again.
AutoPacific recently identified the winners of its 2015 Vehicle Satisfaction Awards. This year's top brand winners include Tesla for the premium brand category and GMC for the popular brand category. And another big winner was the Kia K900, which set an all-time high and won AutoPacific's President's Award.
Results of the Vehicle Satisfaction Awards are based on survey responses from more than 66,000 car owners of new 2015 model year cars and light trucks to measure how satisfied they are with their vehicles. Below is a look at all of this year's winners.
And if you're in the market for a vehicle, I recommend you use TrueCar No Haggle and CarsDirect to see the lowest prices being offered in your area.
|Most Satisfying Vehicle Overall||Kia K900|
|Highest Satisfaction Premium Brand||Tesla|
|Highest Satisfaction Popular Brand||GMC|
|Passenger Cars – Luxury Car||Kia K900|
|Passenger Cars – Aspirational Luxury Car||Volvo S60|
|Passenger Cars – Luxury Mid-Size Car||Lexus ES|
|Passenger Cars – Large Car||Kia Cadenza|
|Passenger Cars – Mid-Size Car||Hyundai Sonata|
|Passenger Cars – Premium Compact Car||Lexus CT 200h|
|Passenger Cars – Compact Car (tie)||Kia Soul|
|Passenger Cars – Compact Car (tie)||Volkswagen Jetta|
|Passenger Cars – Compact Car (tie)||Volkswagen Beetle|
|Passenger Cars – Economy Car||Honda Fit|
|Passenger Cars – Sports Car||Chevrolet Corvette|
|Passenger Cars – Sporty Car||Dodge Challenger|
|Light Trucks – Heavy Duty Pickup||Ford F-Series Super Duty|
|Light Trucks – Light Duty Pickup||Ford F-150|
|Light Trucks – Compact Pickup||GMC Canyon|
|Light Trucks – Luxury SUV||Infiniti QX80|
|Light Trucks – Large SUV||Chevrolet Tahoe|
|Light Trucks – Mid-Size SUV||Jeep Grand Cherokee|
|Light Trucks – Premium Luxury Crossover SUV (tie)||BMW X5|
|Light Trucks – Premium Luxury Crossover SUV (tie)||Mercedes-Benz ML|
|Light Trucks – Luxury Crossover SUV||Buick Enclave|
|Light Trucks – Large Crossver SUV||GMC Acadia|
|Light Trucks – Premium Mid-Size Crossover SUV||Nissan Murano|
|Light Trucks – Mid-Size Crossover SUV||Honda CR-V|
|Light Trucks – Compact Crossover SUV||Kia Sportage|
|Light Trucks – Minivan||Nissan Quest|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Select Vehicle to Get Local Pricing
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Signup for The Weekly Newsletter
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Best 0% Finance Deals April 2023 Mar 30, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Mar 30, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Mar 30, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Mar 30, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023
I welcome your car buying questions. Email Me and I'll be glad to answer them!